alert image
  • The DHS S&T SBIR Portal website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance and will not be available on the following dates and times:
    • 09:00 PM Friday, April 10, 2020 EDT - 1:00 AM, Saturday, April 11, 2020 EDT
    We apologize for any inconvenience. If you need assistance, please contact the help desk at


You must know your Company's/Organization's Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to be able to register for the SBIR Proposal Submission Handbook. This is the number required by the IRS to be used by the offerer in reporting income tax and other returns. DO NOT USE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER (SSN).

If your company/organization does not have a TIN, click here: Generate Temporary TIN.

Even if you are employed by the Research Institution, enter the Company's/Organization's TIN and State.

Enter your Company's/Organization's Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): (No hyphens allowed;  example: 123456789)
State where your company is registered as a Taxpayer: